Tuesday, March 4, 2014

#31 My Favorite Movie

My favorite movie is my favorite movie because it's funny and action packed. Will Ferrel & Mark Wahlburg  play two cops fighting crime in New York City. I like how those two actors go really well together. Funny movies are my thing and Mark is one of my favorite actors out to date.

 His movies are just hilariously funny and you can't go wrong with some action. It's funny because these two cops are screw ups so everything they do is funny. I highly recommend you watch this movie because it will have you laughing on the floor. Will is fun to watch because he's getting old but is still very funny. There are a lot of funny parts to the movie, i'd like to tell you but i rather have you watch it. 

There are other actors in the movie like Dwayne Johnson, Eva Mendez and Adam Mckay. Overall it's a great movie and in my opinion a great film. It's called "The Other Guys" and you could find it any Walmart or you could buy it on Amazon for cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment