Thursday, February 27, 2014

#29 My Career

When I'm older id like to be a pro Soccer player. Yeah it sounds like something difficult but with hard work and dedication , anythings possible. Practicing is key and staying fit is a big part of that. I've been playing soccer since i was about 8 years older and i picked it up quickly. Now that i'm 16 years young, there are many opportunities out there to make it big. Traveling to mexico when i'm 18 is something i have in mind because theres more of a chance of you making it. Theres tons of soccer clubs that want young men to be on there team. Try Outs are when i'd have to give it my all to show the staff/coaches that i'm here to be make a name for myself.  

I know in my journey there will points were i just wanna give up but i just have to stay focused. I have many doubters witch it why it pushes me more to show them that when i say i'm going to do something, i'm actually gonna do it. My goal in total is to be doing what i love most wile getting paid to do it. I wanna get to the point were my parents don't have to work to make a living. I wanna repay them back for everything they've done for me and show them how much i appreciate it. By the time i'm 30 i should have been signed to a soccer club, have a small family and bought my parents there own home. That's something i wanna make come true and it won't be easy, but it'll be worth all my struggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment