Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My Favorite Hobby

My favorite hobby is going to have to be soccer. I've been playing it since i was about 8 and haven't stopped since. I usually play weekends in a sunday league but since i'm on the school varsity team, they  don't let me according to CIF rules.

Soccer seams boring to watch for many people and i agree, but to actually be on the field and play is a whole different story. I'm a very competitive person and hate losing. The main goal of soccer is to the put the ball n the other teams net while theres 11 players including the keeper try to stop that from happening. Usually you have 90 mins split into two 45 min half's depending on your league and age group using a size 5 soccer ball.

Soccer isn't that big in the US because its a 3rd world sport. It's huge in other countries like Spain, Europe and Germany where soccer is the biggest sport they have. Home to the world's best soccer players.





No comments:

Post a Comment