Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Stranded

If i were to be stranded on an island i would have with me, a filter straw, a fishing pole and a machete. Thats all i would need to survive for a good while till rescue comes. No need for anything else because i have water to hydrate me, food o keep me full and a machete to cut my food or for self defense from whatever is on the island.

The fishing pole would be an everyday use to keep me alive. I would be fishing all day till i have enuf food to last me a couple nights. The would use the filter only when needed to. The machete would come in handy when looking for food on the island or for building a shelter.

The key to surviving would be to use me resources wisely. I'd walk around the whole entire island to see me resources and to memorize whats where and how to get there. I'd look for fresh water resources, as well as for fruits and animals. Staying alive is my whole purpose so anything i can do to help me i will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment